i-ESG is an ESG specialized AI/Big data-enabled B2B SaaS solution.
ESG is a rapidly growing regulated sector. By providing a data-driven integrated ESG management solution using innovative technologies, i-ESG supports companies to effectively respond to ESG-related requirements from various stakeholders.
i-ESG provides an All-In-One ESG digital solution enabling companies to know, manage, and deliver ESG better.
i-ESG covers including but not limited to ESG Self-Assessment, Materiality issue identification, ESG Reporting Automation, AI-driven Improvement Feedback, ESG Management Dashboard, ESG Intelligence, GHG Emission Management.
You'll be in charge of upgrading and maintaining the cloud-based i-ESG Software (SaaS).
Our software is currently in the MVP stage (80%), and you will play a key role in frontend development as we transition from beta service to full launch.
- SaaS web service backend development
- System improvement through code refactoring
- Collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Understanding of Java and Python
- Experience using Git
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project development experience
- More than 1 year of backend development experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or a related field
- Experience using frameworks such as Spring and FastApi
- Familiarity with cloud services such as Azure, NCP, and AWS
- Document screening > Online Interview > Offline Interview > Hiring
- Employment type : 6-months contract ( It could be adjusted through further discussion as needed. )
- Standard working hours : 9:00 - 18:00
- Equipment support with a work laptop and dual monitors.
- Educational expenses and seminar fees.
- Unlimited snacks and premium coffee.
- Social insurance.
- Get one day of leave per month.