i-ESG is an ESG specialized AI/Big data-enabled B2B SaaS solution.
ESG is a rapidly growing regulated sector. By providing a data-driven integrated ESG management solution using innovative technologies, i-ESG supports companies to effectively respond to ESG-related requirements from various stakeholders.
i-ESG provides an All-In-One ESG digital solution enabling companies to know, manage, and deliver ESG better.
i-ESG covers including but not limited to ESG Self-Assessment, Materiality issue identification, ESG Reporting Automation, AI-driven Improvement Feedback, ESG Management Dashboard, ESG Intelligence, GHG Emission Management.
You'll be in charge of upgrading and maintaining the cloud-based i-ESG Software (SaaS).
Our software is currently in the MVP stage (80%), and you will play a key role in frontend development as we transition from beta service to full launch.
- System improvement through code refactoring.
- Develop and publish new add-on services for the frontend.
- Perform software code testing.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer engineering or a related field.
- 1-2 years or more of front-end development experience.
- Proficiency with Next.js, and a strong understanding of Typescript.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, website performance, and accessibility.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior project development experience.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Experience with cloud services such as Azure, AWS, and NCP for SaaS development and deployment.
- Document screening > Online Interview > Offline Interview > Hiring
- Employment type : 6-months contract ( It could be adjusted through further discussion as needed. )
- Standard working hours : 9:00 - 18:00
- Equipment support with a work laptop and dual monitors.
- Educational expenses and seminar fees.
- Unlimited snacks and premium coffee.
- Social insurance.
- Get one day of leave per month.