i-ESG is an ESG specialized AI/Big data-enabled B2B SaaS solution.
ESG is a rapidly growing regulated sector. By providing a data-driven integrated ESG management solution using innovative technologies, i-ESG supports companies to effectively respond to ESG-related requirements from various stakeholders.
i-ESG provides an All-In-One ESG digital solution enabling companies to know, manage, and deliver ESG better.
i-ESG covers including but not limited to ESG Self-Assessment, Materiality issue identification, ESG Reporting Automation, AI-driven Improvement Feedback, ESG Management Dashboard, ESG Intelligence, GHG Emission Management.
You'll be pivotal in collecting and managing ESG data from both domestic and international sources, helping build a comprehensive database. Furthermore, you'll be closely monitoring key trends in the ESG sector and extracting valuable insights from the data.
- Collect global sustainability reports.
- Research ESG regulations and laws.
- Conduct statistical analysis on ESG data.
- Maintain an organized ESG database.
- Extract valuable insights from collected data.
- Develop ESG-related content and documents (white papers, manuals, etc.)
- Proficiency in data collection and web search techniques
- Fluent in English, with a focus on data interpretation and classification
- Hold a 4-year bachelor's degree or higher, or be a current student
- A background in environment and sustainability management
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Document screening > Online Interview > Offline Interview > Hiring
- Employment type : 6-months contract ( It could be adjusted through further discussion as needed. )
- Standard working hours : 9:00 - 18:00
- Equipment support with a work laptop and dual monitors.
- Educational expenses and seminar fees.
- Unlimited snacks and premium coffee.
- Social insurance.
- Get one day of leave per month.