“Global No.1 Fandom Life Platform”
We are the "Global No.1 Fandom Life Platform," connecting artists and fans from 245 countries worldwide, with over 64 million users. Our commitment is to provide a seamless and natural service experience to our customers in the global community & commerce platform. We go beyond mere translation, striving to deeply understand our service and its nuances, recreating and delivering messages to enhance customer convenience. By joining us, you play a crucial role in the globalization of Weverse Company's services and content.
Main Job Responsibilities.
- Localizing notices and SNS content for our app and web platform users in Simplified Chinese.
- Simplified Chinese localization of app/web platform UI/UX.
- Continuously seeking opportunities to enhance the quality of Simplified Chinese content.
- Monitoring and improving global trends on our platform.
- You'll experience periods of focused work, particularly during important service launch/update, content production cycles, album releases, and more.
- Open to candidates from any educational background.
- Major is not a deciding factor.
- Minimum of 2 years of interpretation/translation experience.
- Proficient in Chinese writing and Korean-Chinese translation.
- Strong understanding of Chinese language and culture, including experience living in an Chinese-speaking region.
- Passion for the IT, culture, arts, and entertainment industries and content.
- Prior localization experience in the IT industry, particularly community and commerce services.
- Graduated from an Chinese-speaking university.
- Completed a master's degree or higher in the Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation with a focus on translation.
- Preference given to those who can use localization collaboration tools and CAT tools
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality results within set timeframes.
- Collaborative mindset for effective teamwork with various departments and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding and cultural sensitivity to diverse backgrounds.
- Proactive and purpose-driven work approach.
- Openness to diverse perspectives and feedback.
- A pre-assignment is required, and the decision to conduct an interview will be based on the assignment results.
- Document screening: Each submitted application and document will undergo a thorough review by the respective working official or person in charge.
- Assignments and tests: Depending on the job's nature, we may administer separate assignments, career descriptions, portfolio submissions, or tests.
- Practical interview: An interview will be conducted with the person in charge to assess the applicant's capabilities, experience, and skills relevant to the job.
- Organizational suitability interview: This interview aims to mutually assess whether the applicant's expectations align with Hive's way of working, involving discussions with relevant team members.
- Leader interview: The leader of the applicant's organization will conduct this interview to confirm the shared vision with the company and overall suitability for the position.
- Treatment consultation/final acceptance: This marks the final stage, where employment is confirmed through discussions on treatment and the joining date for those who have successfully passed the document and interview process.
- Benefits may vary by country/corporation; details will be provided upon joining the company.
- All interviews are conducted one-on-one or with several interviewers and take up to two hours.
- All new employees go through the Win Together Program (3 months) for onboarding.
- Individuals with disabilities and national veterans will receive preferential treatment in accordance with relevant laws when applying.
- If false information is found in the submitted materials or throughout the recruitment process, the recruitment will be canceled.
- For foreigners, working conditions may vary depending on the type of visa.
- There is no change in salary and benefits during the program period.
- Employment may be terminated if the final evaluation results do not meet the company's standards.
Benefits and Welfare.
Weverse Company offers a variety of welfare benefits to support and motivate its members, continuously striving to create a better working environment.
[Weverse Company is committed to the health and well-being of its members.]
- Loan interest support: Up to 3 million won per year, providing interest support for credit loans (general loans), housing mortgage loans, and jeonse loans.
- Childcare subsidy: Additional support of 50% of the government childcare fee for daycare centers, along with 300,000 won in welfare points per year.
- Group accident insurance and dental insurance: Covers various types of medical expenses for family members without any costs borne by employees.
- Health checkup: An annual health checkup is provided, and in even-numbered years, one additional family member is also covered.
- Personal exercise support: Payment of exercise expenses up to 100,000 won per month.
- Psychological counseling service: When needed, free psychological counseling service is available eight times a year.
[Weverse Company values the enjoyable and leisurely lives of its members.]
- Welfare points: 1.84 million won per year in welfare points usable in various aspects of daily life.
- Recreation facilities: Access to affiliated resorts at member prices.
- Refresh vacation: 10 days of vacation and 1 million won in vacation expenses for every three years of absence.
- Unlimited annual leave system: Members can utilize unlimited annual leave without any restriction on the number of days.
- Annual leave usage bonus: If a team member takes more than 15 days of statutory annual leave, they receive an annual leave usage bonus of KRW 500,000.
- Congratulations and condolences: Support for congratulatory and condolence money, wreaths, and condolence leave to share joys and sorrows.
- Welcoming event for new employees: Celebratory event support to foster a sense of belonging and teamwork.
[Weverse Company spares no effort in providing diverse support essential for its members' work.]
- Personal work support: 1.2 million won per year in welfare points for use in areas necessary for performing work.
- Language support: Support for language education costs of 1.44 million won per year to enhance global capabilities.
- Support for work-from-home equipment: KRW 500,000 support for the purchase of work equipment to improve the work-from-home environment.
- Global Experience: Support for the cost of participating in overseas training to acquire new technologies/trends.
- Autonomous commuting: Members can autonomously decide their commuting time within the monthly working hours.
- Overtime/Holiday Transportation Expenses: Transportation expenses are covered when leaving work overtime or when going to work on unavoidable holidays.
- Meals: Partial support for lunch/dinner at the cafeteria in the office building.